– A career in a professional private investment and business development company that will give you the opportunity to contribute to and provide administrative and business support services for the group’s different functions and activities. You will focus on coordinating and completing with high-quality administrative tasks related to the Chairman’s office and some other day-to-day business support activities. The role also includes analyzing documents, drafting and translating certain documents, preparing research reports, scheduling meetings, and preparing itineraries and any other administrative task assigned by the Chairman.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Upholding a strict level of confidentiality, professionalism, and high work ethics.
• Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners for the Chairman.
• Attending meetings and preparing minutes of meetings on as necessary basis.
• Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner as assigned.
• Monitoring and following up on action points and next steps.
• Drafting, proof reading, and finalizing formal documents and material for internal and external communications, including emails, letters, reports, memos, business proposals, and presentations for and as instructed by the Chairman.
• Reviewing and translating documents, internal reports, and invoices.
• Good understanding of governments electronic systems.
• Researching, gathering, and analyzing information as required by the Chairman.
• Using multiple applications, including word processing, database management, spreadsheets, electronic calendar, email, and internet search, as well as making the necessary inquiries and follow ups by phone to complete assigned tasks and provide information required by the Chairman.
• Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
• Physical and electronic filing, archiving, and document management.
• Maintaining and developing professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal and professional networks.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Exercising confidentiality, discretion, and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role.
• Complying with the company’s policies and procedures in all aspects of the role.
• Strong attention to details and assurance of accuracy, reliability, and high quality services and end products at all times.
• Bilingual Arabic/English with strong proficiency, reading, and writing skills in both languages.
• Can-do attitude and being action and result oriented.
• Keen on learning, self and professional development, and continuous improvement.
• Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize.
• Being self-driven and regularly acting on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions.
• Solid working knowledge of administrative systems and processes and related computer software and electronic communications tools.
• Proven interpersonal skills with experience providing complex administrative support in a high-profile professional environment with tact and diplomacy.
• Keen on building an effective network and strong working relationships both internally and externally.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
• 2+ years of experience in an administrative or similar position.
• Native in Arabic – Spoken and written.
• Proficiency in English – Spoken and written.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field
2+ years of experience in an administrative or similar position.